Tag: Dighton

Another Property Sold - 44 Waterford Circle--UNDER Const., Dighton, MA 02715
Posted on 07/19/2019
Another Property Sold - 44 Waterford Circle--UNDER Const., Dighton, MA 02715
**THIS HOME IS UP AND READY FOR YOU TO PICK YOUR INTERIOR SELECTIONS** "The Dartmouth w/optional family room". There are 8 home sites remaining in this highly desirable neighborhood. Welcome to “Stoney Ridge Estates”, Dighton’s premier subdivision minutes to all highway routes to Providence & Boston (Route 24, 44 & I-195). Located under six miles from Exit 11 (Padelford St.) off Route 24, you will appreciate the ease of commuting to & from the place you call “home”. You will admire the awesome curb appeal as you enter the neighborhood decorated with plentiful flowering shrubs & perennials, a recreational park to enjoy on a warm, sunny...
+ 2 more
Read More
976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764 now has a new price of $419,900!
Posted on 07/17/2019
976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764 now has a new price of $419,900!
Dighton- HORSE lovers welcome-Private Country Living - Just a short drive to R.I., Fall River, and Taunton. The first floor has an Open floor plan-kitchen, living room, and dining room. Three bedrooms - Master bedroom has a crazy large walk-in closet and master bath with a second-floor laundry. Over sized garage, 18 ft X 28 ft...
+ 2 more
Read More
Another Property Sold - 946 Dighton Woods Cir, Dighton, MA 02715
Posted on 07/13/2019
Another Property Sold - 946 Dighton Woods Cir, Dighton, MA 02715
INSTANT friends for the kids. A delightful family orientated community with no through traffic. This home is one of the homes that is heated by propane, others are oil Partially finished basement. Storage Shed in the backyard, play area, fire...
+ 2 more
Read More
976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764 now has a new price of $429,900!
Posted on 07/09/2019
976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764 now has a new price of $429,900!
Private Country Living - Just a short drive to R.I., Fall River, and Taunton. The first floor has an Open floor plan-kitchen, living room, and dining room. Three bedrooms - Master bedroom has a crazy large walk-in closet and master bath with a second-floor laundry. Over sized garage, 18 ft X 28 ft...
+ 2 more
Read More
Another Property Sold - 43 Waterford Circle--SPEC, Dighton, MA 02715
Posted on 06/22/2019
Another Property Sold - 43 Waterford Circle--SPEC, Dighton, MA 02715
**OPEN HOUSES HELD AT 37 WATERFORD CIRCLE.** THIS HOME WILL BE READY IN 60 DAYS! Welcome to Dighton's premier neighborhood, Stoney Ridge Estates! This home is loaded with so many amenities that have been tastefully selected, that it is truly an exceptional home! Some of the many features include a designer kitchen with quartz counters, tile backsplash, an oversized island, a farmer's sink, deluxe stainless steel appliances, an attractive mudroom w/bench/bead board/shelving, a large pantry w/barn door leading to a cathedral living room with a linear fireplace trimmed with tile, a large dining room, an oversized master suite with sitting area...
+ 2 more
Read More
Video Tour  - 2099 Maple Street, Dighton, MA 02764
Posted on 06/20/2019
Video Tour - 2099 Maple Street, Dighton, MA 02764
First showings at OH Sat 6/22 11am-1230pm. N. Dighton RANCH w/oversized Two Car Garage is instantly appealing & move-in ready! It’s set off the road & nestled on a beautiful lot surrounded by woods. Enjoy updated Kitchen w/ new SS appliances & subway tile backsplash. Spacious Family room w/ magnificent wood burning brick fireplace. There have been two additions added that really make this home stand out. First, the 18x14 Sunroom located off the kitchen offers peaceful wooded views of your private backyard & has a cathedral ceiling, skylights & loads of windows that make it bright & cheery. The second addition is at the front of the house....
+ 3 more
Read More
Video Tour  - 976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764
Posted on 06/20/2019
Video Tour - 976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764
Private Country Living - Just a short drive to R.I., Fall River, and Taunton. The first floor has an Open floor plan-kitchen, living room, and dining room. Three bedrooms - Master bedroom has a crazy large walk-in closet and master bath with a second-floor laundry. Oversized garage, 18ft X 28ft ---- 75 % of this home is new construction and the other 25% was taken down to the studs. This property is in a" Deferral of Showings "until June 26,...
+ 3 more
Read More
2099 Maple Street, Dighton, MA 02764 is now new to the market!
Posted on 06/20/2019
2099 Maple Street, Dighton, MA 02764 is now new to the market!
First showings at OH Sat 6/22 11am-1230pm. N. Dighton RANCH w/oversized Two Car Garage is instantly appealing & move-in ready! It’s set off the road & nestled on a beautiful lot surrounded by woods. Enjoy updated Kitchen w/ new SS appliances & subway tile backsplash. Spacious Family room w/ magnificent wood burning brick fireplace. There have been two additions added that really make this home stand out. First, the 18x14 Sunroom located off the kitchen offers peaceful wooded views of your private backyard & has a cathedral ceiling, skylights & loads of windows that make it bright & cheery. The second addition is at the front of the house....
+ 2 more
Read More
976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764 is now new to the market!
Posted on 06/20/2019
976 Winfield Lane, Dighton, MA 02764 is now new to the market!
Private Country Living - Just a short drive to R.I., Fall River, and Taunton. The first floor has an Open floor plan-kitchen, living room, and dining room. Three bedrooms - Master bedroom has a crazy large walk-in closet and master bath with a second-floor laundry. Oversized garage, 18ft X 28ft ---- 75 % of this home is new construction and the other 25% was taken down to the studs. This property is in a" Deferral of Showings "until June 26,...
+ 2 more
Read More
Another Property Sold - 18 Silvia Way, Dighton, MA 02715
Posted on 06/18/2019
Another Property Sold - 18 Silvia Way, Dighton, MA 02715
Step into this magnificently crafted home in a beautiful gated neighborhood with cathedral ceilings, luxury finishes, professional landscaping w/ sprinkler system and walking paths around the perimeter. Open floorplan main level perfect for entertaining. Modern chef's kitchen has been outfitted with SS appliances accented with gorgeous Carrera marble and an oversized island complete with a full bookcase. In the corner you will find a master craftsman built in office desk and main floor laundry room. The dining room has easy access to the private deck. With a main floor master suite, this will be your new oasis. With a full walk in closet and...
+ 2 more
Read More
Another Property Sold - 721 Middle St, Dighton, MA 02764
Posted on 06/15/2019
Another Property Sold - 721 Middle St, Dighton, MA 02764
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION: RARE OPPORTUNITY IN DIGHTON: BUSINESS & RESIDENTIAL zoned on a rather quite road. Approximately 7 acres cleared with 160' frontage . Home in need of somer basement updates and home repairs. Septic System will be buyers responsibility. Home has been heated by wood in the past. All the mechanicals, furnace, water heater, electric are in good working order - Home is very much livable PLEASE TEXT YOUR REQUEST TO LISTING...
+ 2 more
Read More
Another Property Sold - 536 Estherbrook Avenue, Dighton, MA 02715
Posted on 06/15/2019
Another Property Sold - 536 Estherbrook Avenue, Dighton, MA 02715
**IN-LAW APARTMENT ALERT** Step inside this stunning home located in one of Dighton's most desirable neighborhoods minutes to all highway routes! This home shows pride of ownership throughout! The IN-LAW APARTMENT is gorgeous & is located over the 3-car garage with its own separate entrance. It features a beautiful kitchen/granite counters/stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, a dining area, living room, a bedroom & full bath! The main home offers a remodeled kitchen/granite counters/stainless steel appliances open to the family room w/pellet stove, a mud room/laundry area, a dining room, a living room, 4 bedrooms to include a large...
+ 2 more
Read More
Showing Results
1 - 12 of60